Mifepristone effective early pregnancy termination
Mifepristone pill is a synthetic steroid which is marketed under the brand name Mifeprex. This medicine can be used to terminate early pregnancy i.e. in the first 8 weeks of gestation period along with another medicine called Misoprostol. Apart from abortion, this medicine can also be used to treat Cushing’s syndrome, which is caused by type 2 diabetes. You can buy Mifepristone online as well as offline.
How does Mifepristone pregnancy termination pill work?
Progesterone is natural female hormones, which are very important to conceive and carry a pregnancy. Mifepristone anti-progesterone medicine that will remove life support from the fetus by detaching it from the placenta and will cause the death of the fetus.
This medicine can also be used to control hyperglycemia secondary to hypercortisolism in adults, which will lead to Cushing’s syndrome who have type 2 diabetes.
How Mifeprex Abortion Pill should be used?
Pregnancy duration starts with the last day of the menstruation period. Confirm your pregnancy by performing ultrasonic sonography. While taking this medicine for pregnancy termination, take one medicine on the first day of treatment. After taking this medicine one may feel mild nausea and abdominal pain.
If you are taking this medicine for Cushing’s syndrome doses will start from min 300mg and can exceed till 1200 mg per day. Doses should be increased after 2-4 weeks and depending assessments of glucose, antidiabetic medicine, insulin syndrome and psychiatric symptoms.
When Mifepristone pill should be avoided?
This abortion pill is not suitable for a woman with the following medical conditions
- If your pregnancy is exceeding 8 weeks of gestation period
- If you use an intrauterine device
- If you suspect pregnancy outside the uterus
- If you have anemia (lesser no of red blood cells)
- If you are using anticoagulants and blood thinners like Enoxaparin, Dabigatran
Mifeprex pill should be avoided if you have any of the above-mentioned medical conditions. Using this medicine if you suspect an ectopic pregnancy can cause serious problems. If you use the intrauterine device they should be removed.
What are the possible side effects caused by this medicine?
Use of this abortion pill will cause bleeding and cramping this is expected aftereffects of this medicine. Experiencing these effects means this medicine is working fine on your system.
Apart from this, it will cause some mild side effects like nausea, abdominal pain, stomach pain, dizziness, indigestion, diarrhea, vaginal burning, and vomiting.
What precautions should be taken while using this medicine?
When you buy Mifepristone, one should take care of following precaution measures.
- If you are above age 35 and had more than 5 pregnancies avoided this medicine.
- Mifepristone Abortion Pill is secreted in small amounts in breast milk, so it is suggested to avoid this medicine while breastfeeding
- This medicine will cause bleeding so avoid excessive exercise and outdoor activity when you use this medicine, it will lead to weakness, fainting, and dehydration
- Avoid eating grapefruit and grapefruit juice while using this medicine
- Use of alcohol should be avoided when you take this medicine
Read all information given with this medicine and consult with your doctor before using Mifeprex pill