Healthcare measures for pregnancy termination
Abortion can be done either surgically or with medicines. Medical abortion is undoubtedly a better way than surgical abortion. It is an easy way to terminate a pregnancy at home. Medical abortion is done with help of Mifepristone and Misoprostol Abortion Pill. This procedure should be performed with safety measures. If all instructions and safety measures followed correctly, efficiently of abortion pills will increase with successful abortion.
Why safety measures are required during the abortion process?
The decision of abortion is a never an easy decision to make. A woman goes through a lot of stress during the pregnancy termination process. Her body experiences sudden hormonal change and many other changes during the procedure which are dedicated and need to be handled with care.
You must buy online Abortion Pill form a genuine provider. Make sure you are using an FDA approved medicines for pregnancy termination to ensure its effectiveness and safety. All these safety measures and precautions confirm safety, privacy, and effectiveness of these medicines.
In the following ways, a woman can take healthcare measures during the pregnancy termination process
Care to be taken before medical abortion,
- Confirm your pregnancy and gestation period by performing an ultrasonic test or a pregnancy test.
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Bleeding disorder
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Heart disease
- Lung diseases
- Talk with your partner and share you’re feeling about pregnancy termination to avoid stress.
- Study this abortion process and explain it to your partner or with the closest one in case you need any medical attention after taking abortion pills.
- Ask your doctor for medicine to avoid side effects caused by these medicines.
- Keep maxi pads handy as it might cause heavy blood flow.
- Perform this procedure with someone’s assistance or keep your phone close in case you need some help.
- Prepare yourself for cramping and heavy bleeding.
Precautions to be taken during pregnancy:
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking while taking Abortion Pills.
- Avoid heavy and fatty meal.
- Take a rest. The woman’s body gets through lots of hormonal change during the abortion process. It takes time to heal from abortion.
Safety measures after abortion:
- Avoid sexual intercourse or any other penetration activity for 2-3 weeks.
- Use contraceptive or birth control pills after taking this medicine to avoid future pregnancies. As these abortion pills will only help you to discontinue your pregnancy and won’t affect your fertility.
- Visit your doctor after two weeks to confirm pregnancy termination and the amount of blood loss.
- Avoid excessive workout, lifting up heavy things, other physical or outdoor activity.
Symptoms of successful abortion:
- Use of abortion pill will cause vaginal bleeding and cramping. If you experience these after effects for 4-5days then it means this medicine is working properly.
- One may experience nausea after taking first pill Mifepristone in abortion kit.
- You can confirm your abortion by taking a pregnancy test or by making a visit to the clinic to perform an ultrasound.
Contact your doctor or healthcare provider in case you experience side effects like fever, nausea, and chest pain, abnormal heavy bleeding for longer than a week, this can be a symptom of serious infection.