Conclude early pregnancy with Mifepristone
Choice of pregnancy termination with medical abortion or surgical abortion is usually given if pregnancy is within 10 weeks. While you search for a better solution to terminate an undesired pregnancy in its early days, we have a solution for you i.e. online Mifepristone. This is a cost-effective medicine that will allow a woman to end her pregnancy at home without causing any complications.
Here we’ll discuss in brief how this pregnancy termination pill should be used? How will it help in ceasing a pregnancy? And what precautions should be followed while terminating a pregnancy?
How Mifepristone medicine should be used for medical abortion?
When you decide to terminate a pregnancy with medically, Mifepristone should be administered on the first day of treatment. You can take an Abortion Pill with a glass of water. Avoid eating a heavy and the fatty meal when you start taking treatment with this termination pill.
Mifepristone is used in combination with another prostaglandin medicine Misoprostol that should be administered 24 -48 hours later. This medicine should be administered either orally or vaginally, as suggested by your doctor. Make sure to use both the medicines in order to have a successful pregnancy termination.
How this medicine will terminate a pregnancy?
Mifepristone is an anti-progesterone medicine that works by blocking the synthesis of progesterone hormone. This is a natural female hormone that plays a vital role in conserving and continuing the pregnancy. Unavailability of this hormone will separate the fetus from the placenta and uterine linings. This will conclude the pregnancy by removing life-support from the fetus.
The second medicine used in this treatment will exile the fetus from the uterus. This will cause loss of blood and uterine tissue while removing the fetus.
Who are not eligible to use this abortion pill?
Every woman is different so as their pregnancies. Not all women are eligible to use Mifepristone 200mg for pregnancy termination. A woman with a following medical condition should avoid the use of this termination pill.
- If you are above age 35
- If had more than 5 pregnancies in the past
- If suspect ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy growing outside the uterus)
- Remove IUDs if you are using any
- If you have a history of uterine rupture or adrenal gland failure
- If had an abortion a few months before
If you have any of the above-mentioned medical condition avoid the use of this termination pill or consult with your doctor before starting treatment with the abortion pill.
What precaution measures should be followed during a medical abortion?
When you order online Mifepristone to terminate a pregnancy, make sure you follow the following precautionary measure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol after taking the Abortion Pill as this might work as a blood thinner and cause excess loss of blood.
- During the termination process, the vagina and the entire pelvic region are very sensitive. Therefore, it is advised to avoid sexual intercourse, penetration or inserting anything into the vagina. This will make a vagina vulnerable and prone to bacterial infection.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit. Try to include pomegranate juice or other blood purifying drinking in your diet.
- Avoid excessive workout lifting heavy things when you use Mifepristone. You can try walking or yoga to stay fit during the termination process.