Is it safe to choose Abortion Pills over surgical abortion?
Since there are two methods, women always stay confused with the method to choose for abortion. The two options which are available to women are surgical abortion and medical abortion. Depending upon the gestation period choosing the method is the right way to decide which method can be used for aborting the pregnancy.
Below given is the short description of both the methods which can help women to decide which method of abortion can be used:
Under this method, women are supposed to order online Abortion Pills and use them as per instructions to get the pregnancy terminated successfully. While using the Abortion Pills two types of pills are included, namely Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Both the pills which are used for abortion are an anti-progesterone pill and prostaglandin pill which helps in terminating the pregnancy.
The pills in the MTP kit are used so that they can cause hormonal changes and then lead to the abortion of the pregnancy. These pills work on stopping the growth of the pregnancy and then cause a contraction in the uterus lining so that the pregnancy particles can be removed from the body.
Under this method, the instruments are being used and help women to have an abortion. This method is being performed by specialists and helps women to get the abortion done within 20-30 minutes. The dilation or suction method is used so that the pregnancy can be pulled out from the body. This method though is performed within minutes it is a bit expensive and in case if the practitioner is not well trained, then he/she might cause some injury to the reproductive part of the women.
The side effects
After the use of MTP kit pills, women can only have few aftermaths such as vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, sickness, and stomach upset. These side effects do get healed soon after some time. These side effects are not major and do not affect for a long time. Neither due to the use of MTP kit the future pregnancies or fertility of women get affected.
Speaking of surgical abortion, though it doesn’t show any immediate side effects, but with a course, if time some side effects such as cramping, nausea, and vomiting can be experienced.
What can be the reason for women opting to have a medical abortion to end the pregnancy?
- As compared to surgical abortion, medical abortion does not have long term or permanent side effects.
- Medical abortion can be simply performed at home corners without giving a visit to a health care provider or clinic.
- Women can easily order online MTP kit at an affordable price, whereas surgical abortion is one of the expensive methods of abortion.
- When you go through the websites for choosing the med you can also come across that the experts from all parts of the world are present so that they can help you deal with the issue.
- You do not have to travel or spend money to get the pills or get the abortion done.
- Hence, most of the women prefer Abortion Pills over surgical abortion to end the pregnancy