Using Mifeprex to end undesired pregnancy during the first trimester
When a female is pregnant is left with only a few options out of which abortion stands to be common. When women do prefer to have an abortion, she can make the use of online Abortion Pills and get the pregnancy. Before using this med, one must know the gestation period of the pregnancy. One of the reasons due to which women do make the use of this med is these Abortion Pills are approved by the FDA.
Conditions to use the pills for the termination
- Women who have medical issues related to liver, kidney, diabetes, blood pressure and uterine rupture should avoid the use of this Mifeprex pill.
- Women who are allergic to the elements of this Abortion Pill should stay away from the use of this med.
- If there is an intrauterine device in the body than women are asked to get the device removed and then use the pills for termination.
- Women who are above the age of 35 years need to make sure that they do use this med only if it is prescribed to you.
Using Abortion Pills in combination
When using the combination of pills Mifeprex and Cytotec are to be used. These termination pills are the best option which helps women to end the pregnancy. The Mifeprex pill works on the growth of the pregnancy and the Cytotec pill works on removing the fetus from the body. Mifeprex pill when is used in combination women needs to make use of 1 pill of this med and when Misoprostol is used women need to make use of 4 pills.
Using a combination of pills lets women have successful abortion and women with a gestation period of up to 9 weeks can use this med for abortion.
Using only Mifeprex pill
When doctors to prescribe women to online order Mifeprex pill alone, then women need to use 3 pills of this med. If Mifeprex alone is used, then the gestation period of the pregnancy should be up to 7 weeks. This pill if is used alone after 7 weeks, then there are chances that women may have an incomplete abortion and may require to make the use of the Cytotec pills.
Symptoms of abortion
Side effects of abortion
- Heavy bleeding
The above mentioned side effects at times may get worse. If you notice the side effects getting severe then you need to seek medical help to get them treated.
- Women who make those who use the Abortion Pill need to ensure that they do avoid using any of the meds which interact and result in side effect.
- Also, women must avoid the use of tampons so that the risk of infection can be avoided. Instead of tampons, women are asked to make the use of the sanitary pads as this helps to monitor the bleeding.
- Women are asked to have an ultrasound test so that it can help you know the exact status of the abortion.
- Also, women must avoid indulging in sexual activity and physical activities which can hinder the recovery process.